This Garden is Illegal: Neem for Garden Pests
~ time to get rid of the malathion
Gardening by the Moon
~whoever knew planting by the lunar calendar would be effective?
Ten Steps to an Organic No-Dig Permaculture Garden
Cheeseslave: Fermented Salsa Recipe
Food Renegade: What is Real Food and How to Tell
Food Renegade: How to Cure Tooth Decay
"If you want the healthiest teeth possible, eat:
- whole foods freshly prepared,
- yellow butter,
- organs and glands like bone marrow and liver,
- mineral rich bone broths,
- raw dairy, and
- a variety of sea foods."
Eat Fat to Lose Fat: the Lowdown on Fats that are good for you (that includes coconut oil, y'all!)
What I have been doing over the weekend so far:
- sent hubby to his all-day strategic planning thingy (yes!!! how dare they do this on weekends!)
- popped by the organic shop to purchase some veggies
- stopped by parents' for lunch with sisters
- went out to get birthday cake
- picked hubby up
- went to birthday dinner for the twins (my nephews)
- went to weekend 'farmers market'. Got these plants: camellia, breadflower, lime & kaffir lime. Planted the flowers in the cat enclosure by the back fence, have yet to decide where to place the limes.
- had lunch.. it was beef bone broth. Yummy.
- made onion & celery fritters.
- messing around on this blog!